Very Excited!

ILoveMyPatty

Well, the Pathy upgrades are soon to come. I am moving out of the country into the city.. (just an hours drive away).

I'm getting a place here, in Kamloops BC and going to school at the University. October 15th I start my Level 3 First Aid course, and on November 19th I start my EMR (Emergency Medical Response) course. By December, I will be qualified to work on an ambulance as an Emergency Medical Responder, one step below a PCP (Primary Care Paramedic). My dad is a PCP, and he can most likely get me a job North of here making some pretty good coin as a first aider, with him. When I feel like it, I will upgrade to PCP, which is a 4 month course full-time, or 9 month course part-time. I will most likely take the part-time course so I can work as well and have more time to study. Once I become a PCP, the pay gets even higher, and I will be a Paramedic at the age of twenty.

:fireworx:

Then, the only thing left for me to do is take a 1-1/2 year course to become ALS (Advanced Life Support), followed by a 6 month experience period.

I'm pretty excited. Hopefully soon enough the money will be flowing, and the Pathy will be growing. :wiggle:

Edited by ILoveMyPatty

• 2 weeks later...