Virgin Pathfinder Owner.

Wheels

I'm new to the SUV world, and after much research, chose to find myself a Pathfinder. Although I would have considered a 4 Runner if they didn't cost a whole lot more. I knew I had to have one with a standard transmission. Luckily I found a nice one, not to far from home. It's a 97 Pathfinder LE with 114,000 kms on it. It was dealer serviced with all the receipts, and is in very good condition for it's age. The front struts are leaking, so I'll probably take the opportunity and put a lift kit under it, a couple inches would be great, and some bigger rubber.

Since it's my alternative to a minivan, it's purpose will be a family hauler, with a few camping/fishing trips mixed in. I have a few other vehicles as well, so most of it's time will probably be spent in the garage. Sharing space with some other project vehicles. I'm a Mopar nut, but mostly when it comes to the old iron. The new stuff is too problematic for my liking. I look foreward to spending some time on this site. I'll probably have lots of questions to ask. I hope some of you folks can help me out.

• 2 weeks later...