CDNBullrid

Which Rims  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I dont know which rims to put onto my 01 Pathy LE

• Rim - 1
    • Rim - 2
    • Rim - 3
    • Rim - 4

i want to put new rims onto my 01 pathfinder LE. i will be installing the OME lift coils and larger tires so i need new rims as well. these are all 16x8 rims. which ones should i choose??

...1..137wheel.bmp.....2..349wheel.bmp

...3..185wheel.bmp.....4..511wheel.bmp

Pathfinder.bmp

i know there are even more selection than this. i just got these from the local wheel shop and this is what he sent me from my request of 16x8 rims. another question may be, what size of rim should i get??

well dont let me talk you out of you 16" rims but like i said in the previous post you'll have a lot more tire choice with a 15" rim. I would suggest a 15x8, but as for back spacing couldnt tell ya, thats a personal pref.

I just saw some really sweet rims...They're Konig Countersteer. Can't find anything on the Konig website about them. The only thing I'm worried about is the backspacing of 4.5". Any of you know if those 16x8 will clear with that backspacing and a 0 offset? Here's the link to themKonig Countersteer

countersteer_16x8_bronze_med.jpg

countersteer_16x8_mb_m.jpg

here's another one ---my favorite but much more expensive

TE37X.jpg

Edited by projekz

Yaay for the Volk/Rays ! You can find them very cheap (compared to other sites) on eBay!

.....Those konig's are very hott! Any specs on their weight? I loved my other set of Konigs, pretty durable wheel brand.

Edited by 98silverpathy

Out of those choices -- I like 2 & 3 best... but I like really simple wheels.

Mine are ugly & I like em! :D

see on rear carrier:

Minden_IMG032.jpg

btw, you're likely safer going with 16's as yours is a 99.5+ -- our calipers are bigger than the older R50's, and some 15's may not fit, or will be very tight.

I am using this wheel in a 15x8 with 4" backspacing. Simulated beadlock(mine is silver). ION170.

how much space do have on the inside of the front tires between the struts?? is there room to go 1/4 inch closer?

Don't know off hand how much space is there. I rubbed in the usual places with 31's, some trimming took care of that. I'll have a look when it gets light out, but I can't say for sure that under flex things won't rub differently with the extra 1/4" than mine does now.