New Guy

bomberman

hey guys new guy here i just bought a 94 pathfinder se and was wondering what is all out there for lifts i have been looking on the net and can olny find a 3 inch body lift and a 3 inch suspension lift .

i was also wondering about headers and such but ive seem to find that its pretty hard to do with an auto trans

a little bit about what my plans are is i just want to do light off roading but want sufficient room to play but it is my everyday vehicle for now as my car is in pieces i havent really offroaded before but want to get into it so i figures this would be a good place to start

oh ya if there is anyone in or around edmonton that every wants to wheeling let me know i have a few buddies into it and a few getting into it

Edited by bomberman

Here's a couple hints...

Search in either the garage, or in the section for your truck...

For the lift, search for "poor man's lift" "JGC Coils" "cranking torsion bars" (or t-bars) "UCA's" or "upper control arms"

I'm sure there are plenty of threads for you to sift thru on both the lifts & headers.

Also, check the regional section for Western Canada for people closer to your area!

Welcome :friday:

Linky in my Sig for your Header Search, and yes they will fit our Auto's. Dont worry about those R50 grocery getters... They have Frame Envy :FartExplode-vi:

Do a seach for Rough Country, JGC spring thats the cheap and easy SL, for BL theres a "how to" and a couple of different sources....

:worthless: