Rear Drivers Side Window Doesn't Work

fastskier

After searching though the forum I couldn’t find anything that directly related so here goes:

94 Pathfinder SE

My drivers side rear window doesn’t move. Both the drivers switch and the door switch don’t work. Window lock button is definitely not engaged since I can move all of my other windows. There are no sounds emitted or anything when the switch is held down

My first plan of attack was to pull the door panel and check for power at the motor when the switch is depressed.

Any other suggestions?

Pull the driver's side master window switch and check that for loose connections or broken soldering inside. Common complaint. It could be something else, but I'd check there first.

Ditto, When I bought my 91 pathfinder the power windows did not work. Guy knocked some money off the truck because of that. While driving it home the windows started working. then they quit. I was getting ready to tear it apart the first thing I did was pull up the drivers side switch assembly, The plug was not snapped all the way in. After re seating the plug all was well and had been well for over a year. So check the plug. Also could be corroded if someone left the windows down and it got wet.

Mark