Please Read And Do Something About It

Enjoi408

Hi there!

I never really saw this as a huge problem before but it hit me when I read about a near by Off-Road Park was possibly shutting down. I said to myself, its never gonna happen to places near me so why care? But now it has and Im promoting this petition to save our trails in California. I'm sure people outside of California don't care as much as I used to, but now that its part my business I would definately send my support to outside petitions if asked. So save our trails and let our voices be heard.

Save our trails!

I think they have several hundred names and they are looking for more. If you can try to link it to places. With the number we will have a better chance.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Enjoi408

Hi there!

I never really saw this as a huge problem before but it hit me when I read about a near by Off-Road Park was possibly shutting down. I said to myself, its never gonna happen to places near me so why care? But now it has and Im promoting this petition to save our trails in California. I'm sure people outside of California don't care as much as I used to, but now that its part my business I would definately send my support to outside petitions if asked. So save our trails and let our voices be heard.

Save our trails!

I think they have several hundred names and they are looking for more. If you can try to link it to places. With the number we will have a better chance.

Thanks guys!

I know how you feel. We got kicked out of a great place to off-road that is about 5 minutes from my home. That place was great, cause it was sand dunes and some look like a real challange to climb. The reason why there was no offroading allowed was because it was native american land. There was another spot called jack rabbit trail that's about 10 minutes away and we all got kicked out of there too. I have no idea why, it wasn't as great as the one closer to my house, but it was still a trail.

They are shutting down track all over the place here too.

The claim is that track damage by the "larger" 4wd tyres is eroding the bush. Off road, mainly 2 stroke, bikes are also being blamed for track closures because of noise.

I will agree that I have seen some pretty bad track damage. I have been able to drive tracks one week only to go there the week after and not even travel a couple of metres in without getting stuck, that's how badly chewed up and rutted they became. Some people just have no idea what 4wding is about. When you get stuck, get out of the car and find away to recover it. Don't just sit there revving the sh!t out of it and chewing the track to bits.. I have even heard that some idiots use chains on their tyres. You want to degrade a track? Chains will do it quicker than anything else. It is people like this that ruin it for everyone.