Pathfinder With Diesel Engine

KLL

Helleo again.

I d like to share an information, In most of european countries, nissan is no longer selling gasoline pathfinders. All are with modern diesel engines. It is 4 cylinders engine, and outputs 174 hp 403 nm at low revs. Let me add a link about pathfinder in my language. Its not hard to find specifications on left. Click to menu ,number 2. Its consumption is around (if i calculated correctly) 30 mpg. ~ 10 liters diesel per 100 km(in average)

http://www.yenipathfinder.com/ (official Turkish site of pathfinder)

Helleo again.

I d like to share an information, In most of european countries, nissan is no longer selling gasoline pathfinders. All are with modern diesel engines. It is 4 cylinders engine, and outputs 174 hp 403 nm at low revs. Let me add a link about pathfinder in my language. Its not hard to find specifications on left. Click to menu ,number 2. Its consumption is around (if i calculated correctly) 30 mpg. ~ 10 liters diesel per 100 km(in average)

http://www.yenipathfinder.com/ (official Turkish site of pathfinder)

Excellent posting KLL,

Here's the link to the Australian Nissan site in English which has the similar PF's manufactured in Spain, including the bulletproof Patrol. Here's a link to PCoA, the Au Pathfinder club of guys that run these diesel stick shift PF's to extreme. Interestingly the diesel PF's get something around 30 mpg's with little effort, I wish Nissan had stood up to the plate and had gotten their diesels certified for use in North America, but I guess that would have caused too many waves amoung the other NA manufacturers. Ford anounced that they 'might' have 30mpg full sized trucks and SUV's ready for sale in NA by about 2012 or so, but meanwhile Chevy for example is selling 50 mpg diesel Hummers in most countries other than Canada and the US.

Cheers,

cool little motors, big torque figures on paper, full of electrics tho.

look great as well. if they put solid axles with the ladder frame - that would be one crazy machine. :)

Edited by sw

With engine tuning I got 205Hp and 500Nm. Little beast!

Arround 26MPG combined urban/highway.

How did you achieve that performance improvement?

i wish to buy one of those new pathfinder when they are sold as second hand :).. these cars are sold with very expensive price tags here, such as 74000 Euros, but 2005 make,second hads are now around 40000 euros..Still so expensive.

I made an engine tunning using external chip. If you would come to Bucharest I could give you the address and/or phone number. It was only 400USD. They are having Dyno measurements before and after. I also saw there another tunned Pathfinder that had 250 Hp with a 575Nm torque !!!

Regarding the price, my car, which is a 2005 Pathfinder SE it was 39.900 Euro brand new from dealer. You can find second-hand Pathfinders on www.mobile.de

Best regards!

Edited by radudel

I made an engine tunning using external chip. If you would come to Bucharest I could give you the address and/or phone number. It was only 400USD. They are having Dyno measurements before and after. I also saw there another tunned Pathfinder that had 250 Hp with a 575Nm torque !!!

Regarding the price, my car, which is a 2005 Pathfinder SE it was 39.900 Euro brand new from dealer. You can find second-hand Pathfinders on www.mobile.de

Best regards!

thank you for information, nice imporvement indeed... it worths.