Intake Header

PATHY90

hey i need to replace one of the outside allen bolt on my intake header. the header sits in between the two heads. the heads have two studs that go into the intake and are held in place by nuts. on the outside of the intake there are 4 allen bolts one on each corner. these are screwed into the heads to hold the intake in place. i broke on of the bolt and i need to know if any one knows the size of the bolt. since i'm going to order in some bolts for the exhaust i wanted to change these out as well.

hope this is abit more clear. i'll post a pic tomorrow.

thanks in advance for any info.

Edited by PATHY90

reading that gave me a headache.

i agree, *takes aspirin* but i know what you are talking about. and i have some layin around somewhere if you want one....

i agree, *takes aspirin* but i know what you are talking about. and i have some layin around somewhere if you want one....

no i just wanted the measurements of them but i think i'll go to the dealer and just pick up all the new bolts....sorry for all the confusion.

Take a different one out and either measure it or take it to a hardware store for comparison purposes. Lowes or Home Depot may carry those if you look.

thanks for the help.