Possible Offroading In Lower Mainland Bc

Smithk

Well I'm out of my summer lectures on June 27th and was thinking if anyone in the Lower Mainland of BC wants to meet on Saturday June 30th or Saturday July 7th for a day off road trip? I have no idea where and stuff, I know a guy at my work wants the 7th since he isn't on call that weekend but I can do both hopefully. If anyone is interested and knows fun location please feel to recommend it. Being basically an idiot in the offroading world I figure the "experts" could lend me some tips and such. If interested reply with this and we can set a meeting time and location. I live in Maple Ridge so it gives you sense of the areas around and hope this works out.

Hey man, tell shawn to take you up to Eagle ridge. I'd be willing to go up there sunday. I go up there often enough. its fairly close to me.

How built are you?

Hello, okay I'll ask him on Thursday if I see him. What do you mean like me or the actual truck? Cause I'm an average student but I give my 110% and well the truck she's bone stock except for manual hubs and new tires/rims and a tranny cooler.

Edited by Smithk

How built are you?

When did NPORA become a male only dating site?!? :shrug::tongue::lol:

Smithk, I do believe he was talking about your truck....however....if not.....RUN! :lol:

Haha Simon didn't you know on the West Coast of Canada we are all :gay: but don't tell :sssh: anyways I'm off to go and fail my University French Course. Hope to hit the trail on Sunday then.

Edited by Smithk

Hello, okay I'll ask him on Thursday if I see him. What do you mean like me or the actual truck? Cause I'm an average student but I give my 110% and well the truck she's bone stock except for manual hubs and new tires/rims and a tranny cooler.

Ya, i wanna know how built you are. :stickwack:

your truck of course. I'm just wondering. I know what a stock pathy is capable of. you could go up a few places at eagle without issue. a few ledges we might have to tug you. But there is a play area at the entrance that we can drag you through.

i know that me and shawn are both locked front and rear

Hey well you never know man you might want me to be able to lift, push, pull stuff by physical strength alone and nothing else. Anyways I'll ask Shawne tommorrow at work about Sunday, I'll just need a time and possible meeting location. If this is the one off Johnson in Coquitlem I'd say meet at the Petro and fuel up before heading up. Just trying to see if Daver can make, he might have work so he is questionable still.