Non-paying Winner On E-bay

unccpathfinder

I am trying to not ruin my feedback with some1 that has no feedback history...but the guy has had 2 extra days to pay me and hasn't yet and B4 I hit the road I sent him an email requesting that he contacted me since I would not have internet access and no response to that email or phone call...the 95 got less than what I expected and I have a girl that is interested in it for about 3000 which is what I really want out of it with its issues...

I guess I want to know if I hit that payment not received button what happens...thanks in advance

if the auction states that u must have payment within a certain amount of time, and they failed to do that, you can cancel the auction!

Just contact ebay, they will help you, and go get your full asking price!

if the auction states that u must have payment within a certain amount of time, and they failed to do that, you can cancel the auction!

Just contact ebay, they will help you, and go get your full asking price!

for one i am going to agree with fueler, if he had 48 hrs to pay, and it's been 72 hrs.. then homeboy's SOL. go get you that 3k and git yer ass out here to CA :bounce:

git yer ass out here to CA

I'm here just backed the 87 into the back yard and threw all my @!*% in the garage...now i gotta get it all organized b4 5pm (well at least get the car parts squared away so the gf doesnt kill me)

So I can just get up with E-Bay and tell them I want to cancel it or can is there a place that I do that from like that (report an unpaid item)?

I'm here just backed the 87 into the back yard and threw all my @!*% in the garage...now i gotta get it all organized b4 5pm (well at least get the car parts squared away so the gf doesnt kill me)

So I can just get up with E-Bay and tell them I want to cancel it or can is there a place that I do that from like that (report an unpaid item)?

i think, in your ad, there is a thingie you can hit for "non paying bidder"........ then it will ask you the details ;)

yea...i got on the lil chat thingmabob and figured it out...but there is no way to just up and cancel it after it has ended...so if they leave bad feedback i can dispute it and ebay will take care of it for me...or so they say

I knew I should have just had some1 follow me out here with her...then I could just fix the exhaust and oil leaks and not have to worry about finding a car this week...but gas would have killed me...

yea I told him not to pay me and that lady is going to look at it this week so hopefully her daughter likes it and wants to learn stick (thats the only draw back for her)