Replacement Carpet....

sammyb33

ok, so i have tossed the idea around about herculining the interior, and well to me, i have had the interior out and the road noise to me is unbearable because i do like my sound system and it sounds like a tin can even with all of my dynomat in there but without carpet. so this is what im wondering. i have done the auto to 5 speed swap and am currently looking for replacement carpeting for my pathfinder molded for the 5 speed interior........

has anyone ordered replacements for theirs? and if so, where? and hows it holding up...

also i have heard that there was at one point a kind of herculined carpet that was made, or a somewhat plasticoated molded something that i think Ryan Gee had at one point (IIRC). carpet is ok because i have heavy duty floor mats and a shop vac so cleaning it is not a problem after wheeling trips......only gotten it soaked once when water came in the door when i had to get out when i was in the middle of a river.......no problems there, pulled it, hung it in the garage with a dehumidifier and it dried out. so i dont want to hear "Just herculine it and be done with it....."

so please help a fellow owner out :)

I think PathyJay bought a molded replacement carpet for one of his project vehicles. Not sure if he still has it, or not. You could PM him to see where he got it, or if he still has his, and wants to sell.