Headers on ebay

Mr. Pickles

I bid $75 and that's still not at the reserve. Anyone else care to bid higher? I'm not even going to use the y-pipe that comes with it, I just need the headers cause I've got an intake setup coming along that will blow the stock intake out of the water, so I need better exhaust. I shoulda held onto my headers when I still had 'em.

I shoulda held onto my headers when I still had 'em.

Just keep repeating

looks like a child with a stick welder decided to make some use of electricity on arts 'n crafts day

looks like a child with a stick welder decided to make some use of electricity on arts 'n crafts day

Can't tell anyone just yet. It's top secret. Let's just say that Lee from L&P Performance is helping me out on a few things and it will add at least 10 HP when we're done.

http://www.lpperformance.com/Performance%20Services.htm

I know, the headers are crappy, but if I get 'em for less than $100 I'll toss 'em on and keep the stock manifolds just in case. I need more power out of this thing. This is pathetic the way it sits.