Anyone In Wi?

MikeV

how about a ralley around L. Michigan? ;):D

anyway, there is a ride up in UP of MI at the end of august.. the weekend prior to the labor day weekend. it's an MXO one but more then me in a pathfinder would be a good thing. so come on up ya'll. :)

2007 MXG - Hurons

past MXGs - most in the Hurons <<-- you'll have to pull down to the "beginning" when this page pops up, to see all the threads

i think we should do a midwest meet. what do you guys think would be a good spot to go? i'm down for attica since thats where the purdue gang goes.

i used to surf their forum and actually thought about joining the club but for now i am staying independent. plus, Dave C is one of my buds.

oh cool, you go to west lafayette? or are you an alumni in indy(just guessing)?

• 4 weeks later...
how about a ralley around L. Michigan? ;):D

anyway, there is a ride up in UP of MI at the end of august.. the weekend prior to the labor day weekend. it's an MXO one but more then me in a pathfinder would be a good thing. so come on up ya'll. :)

2007 MXG - Hurons

past MXGs - most in the Hurons <<-- you'll have to pull down to the "beginning" when this page pops up, to see all the threads

I will be ready for that one for sure, now that I have a daily driver I can take my time on the truck.

Cliffs looks interesting also

Thanks for the info, also joined MXO.

Mike

cooll MXO is way dead right now but dudes lurk thre all the time.

cliffs is supposed to be rather tough for stock vehicles or vehicles youcare about.. it's tight and gnarly.. i think steelX might have just went there again.

• 3 months later...