Wierd Auto trans vibration in drive and stopped.

BLouisGod

Guys,

My AT pathy has had this problem for a while now... When in drive and stopped at a light, a vibration develops in about 5 seconds from stopping and will continue until i put it in nuetral or drive off. Its a real dense sounding vibration and doesnt appear to be anything lose externally - could it be something in the AT shaking?

lol....good luck finding it...it's frickin weird, mine only did it while Idling in gear, then it'd stop when I got goin, then again at every stop light...I had the wife hold the brake in drive, and I got underneath...BAH couldn't hear it..felt around, tranny's are still hot when you've been driving around, lol..that's about all I confirmed. It stopped about a month later and hasn't done it since. I flushed it, changed the filter and poured some lucas in it...then it stopped.

i just flushed it and changed the filter and it still does it. what type of lucas supplement did you use? and its in the trans from what you can tell? thanks meng!

Well I hope you figure it out, so you can help me if I have this problem....but hey if you don't solve it try video taping it and posting the vid :shrug: