Hello from Boulder, CO

Joined last month, but just now getting around to making my intro post.

My Pathy has taken a lot of abuse and neglect in the 12yrs of my ownership. These Pathys are workhorses. With 130k miles, decided its time to give her some TLC, as I would like to see another 130k from her. In the last month, my kids have complained that the ride has become atrocious. Currently, in the midst of installing Rancho 9-way adjustables. Then onward to some other suspension mods/replacements. Anyone care to voice an opinion as to what I should consider next for improving her suspension? She doesn't see any off-road use anymore, so need only to improve on-road performance. Looking forward to participating/reading the NPORA forum. RC

If you're staying off the trails completely, your ride would be helped by some streetable tires. That is, if you haven't gone that way already. Something in the realm of a sport-truck type set up would help around town. But then, what kid wouldn't mind the "old man" dropping them off in a lifted and tweaked trail machine/trailer queen?!? Do it! You know you want to... :aok:

:lol: That thought has crossed my mind many a time. The kids would won't mind at all, but behind every kid [including the kid in ME] is a Mom [and wife]! All is not lost tho...She wants to buy a Titan instead of rehabbing the Pathy. Now how many have a wife that would say that? :cool2:

Thanks for the reco on sport tires. Was giving thought to replacing the "moon buggy" wheels for a lighter sporter look [plus one in size] and slightly lower profile, grippier tires. RC