Im BACK! Need helps from the pf er's

Well I will start with i have not done the mod yet to the Nissan Regards to the engine. Partially too busy working and schooling plus It is a really big job saving it for possible retirement LOL!

Anyways I am in need of a couple things hope anyone can help me out.

Any Tips for a blown power steering line?

I just blew one 15 minutes ago? This is the first time i ever blew a ps line before? Will i cause harm driving it without ps fluid in the oil pump and lines? I want to run across town to get some gear ( lines to replace the blown one) :confused:

Next the stock lines are metal & I was thinking of using a different type of line possibly link Steel braided but had my eye on some blue kevlar lines? Would this work???? Anyone else use them for this application?

Next I am in search of a cheap Body lift (blocks/bushings) suspension next have any tips on a partial body jack of say 2 inchs the rest is going to be done with suspension later this fall.

Thanks Mudfinder

o0h yeah also needed a heater core that works i think i bent the blower cage in mine? When i crank the heat or cool air 3-4 has a rumbling and vibratoh effect all over the vehicle! P...

:hide: Im breaking this thing fast!

Have you checked the blower to make sure it's not clogged with junk, that can make it vibrate.

As far as the ps line use anything that can take the pressure, just make sure you match the inside diameter of the line and not the outside, I think some lines are thicker so they may look the same size but flow less.

I was looking through the not so usefull manual and gotta rip the vibratoh apart to figure that problem out. Main thing is the ps lines question is can you drive with no fluid in without running risk damaging the pump? I need to get across town tomorrow to pick up gear to fix the lines? Nothing left in reserviour and the line has a definate break in it found a tear under the rad fan Just old lines.... I believe if driven it will hoop something but not 100% sure.

Seriously, I had a high pressure line blow in my maxima, I put some duct tape around the hose(alot of it) then electrical tape also for added security. I filled up the resevior then drove it to the parts store to get the line and ps fluid. No problems at all. If you drive the car with no fluid in it youll burn out the pump!

Well i filled it up a day later seems the Pathfinder is human its clotting a bit ???

Well it gives me the grace to drive it to the shop to get fixed too bad the banjo fitting on the drivers side is so BIG to get per-say a set of lines made up like steel braided or kevlar... :oops: Dayum lines stock wise are 167- bucks no including 14.5% yet :angry: What a joke pssd Anyways I am leaving it at the shop for the body lift 2 inchs and new tires install and ps lines oh and some new shocks. I am looking at a sick bill. But whatever gas is 99.9 a litre everything sucks right now.

Later on will do the 3 inch suspension lift proper like, got to get busy on some welding up some gear to showcase for all yous Pathfinder freaks :clap:

post-5-1084844242.jpg

Seriously, I had a high pressure line blow in my maxima, I put some duct tape around the hose(alot of it) then electrical tape also for added security.

"Added security"?!? LOL Wrap the tape in bailing wire, and then coat it with some JB Weld, and you should be good to go. :Magic: -alcohol-

well i got the tires added a couple inchs already 31 10.5 15 bfgoodrich mudterrains t/a's

Next is the 3 inch body lift hope tomorrow if my buddy is around his shop. I need all the jacks i can get my hands on!

Pictures soon.

Oh by the way one of the lines is a high pressure line on the power steering and the other was low so it could be redone with other line (ie) rubber!

So all is good cheaper bill in the end. :)