no soup 4 u

94extreme

How lame :rolleyes:

Now some people get to go hungry due to someone elses beliefs ?

The whole reason behind not eating pork was the fact that people weren't cooking it well enough and getting sick. I think we have a handle on that now... :blink:

I figure it's someones right to go hungry due to thier beliefs. I figure they just aren't hungry enough.

Nice to see France is as silly as usual.

B

The way I see it the judge is in the right, this is clearly a way to discriminate. If you want to do something charitable it should be for EVERYONE in need. No-one should be excluded simply because they believe in something you don't.

The way I see it the judge is in the right, this is clearly a way to discriminate.

That would mean that if I started a charity for US veterans, it should be shut down for discriminating against non-veterans and/or non-US citizens ?

How about just a thanks for setting up a charity... ;)

B

That would mean that if I started a charity for US veterans, it should be shut down for discriminating against non-veterans and/or non-US citizens ?

How about just a thanks for setting up a charity... ;)

B

No no that is fine. See because veterans can come from every part of society every race and every religion. As would be setting up a charity to say help criples. This isn't discrimination. You are targeting a diverse group of people. You also aren't purposefully denying one group of people.

This group by serving pork soup is purposefully denying a group of people help. They know that these people won't want to eat what they are offering, so that only proud upstanding White Christians will eat what they're offering. I would love to see these peoples expressions when you point out that those dirty Hindus will truely enjoy their offerings.

Charity should come from the goodness of one's heart. You should be willing to give to anyone no matter what their background is. If you don't won't those damn Jews/TowelHeads/Niggers/Beaners/Spics/Chinks/Irish/WHATEVER getting your help, then simply don't offer any help.

The way I see it the judge is in the right, this is clearly a way to discriminate. If you want to do something charitable it should be for EVERYONE in need. No-one should be excluded simply because they believe in something you don't.

I see it as the judge discriminating against poor people. I wonder if he'll give a damn when hundreds more die this winter as a direct result of his narrow mindedness.

You still alive B? Still off of the gaspers too?