Brushguard Fit

I'm about 95% sure they will. I have a factory brushguard off my '91 that I'm ready to sell and recently took a look at a '93 front end for a potential buyer. Although I couldn't physically see the bumper brackets, the bumper itself appears to be the same as my '91, so the upper bracket should fit. The only fly in the ointment is if you have the foglights mounted in the bumper vents. They might have to be removed in order for the upper guard brackets to pass through the bumper vent and bolt into the bumper bracket.

You're right I found a picture of one. The brushguards on the pathfinders up to 92 go through the bumper vents and the brushguards for the 93-95 attach under the bumper.

Thanks for the info!

Guest notread

Hey gacruiser, how much are you asking for the brushgaurd? I have a 91 Pathy AND live in GA :D and am starting to do some upgrading.

Guest notread

Sweet, that sounds extremely reasonable. I work 12 hour shifts and will be headed out of town on Wednesday so I can't get with you any time this week. If you haven't sold it by the time I get back (Sunday) I will arrange a meet up. If someone offers ya that before then, thats my loss.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...