104k miles. What to maintain?

01Pathy3.5LE

Just hit 104k on my 01 LE. What maint. would you suggest doing? Just switched the MAF (with the maxima maf 88 told us about. :bow: Worked great!!!) and now i'm looking to keep her going as long as possible. Fluid flushes? Plugs and wires? Belts and pulleys? I need to do this in stages due to a new job and lack of funds. :beer: I'm looking for a list of "I would definately do this first. Then I would do this." I appreciate the help!

well, all your fluids should be on a schedule so whenever that comes up. t-belt is coming up. 105k(?) and the rest you mentioned, you should probably knock out when you do the t-belt. this shouldn't cost that much either. probably under $200.

look in your owner's manual. there is a maintenance schedule somewhere close to the back of the book. great point to start if you have no records of what was changed when..

Personally, I wouldnt wait until the plugs are shot, and just do your basic flushes as you mentioned....tranny, coolant, diff, transfer...etc. like he said above, your manual tells you what you need, but it all depends on how hard you are on your vehicle.