fare well

milehighcowboy

Or do you hear the starter going, but the engine doesn't turn over? If so, could possibly be that it's not engaging the flywheel to turn the motor over.

Dude I wish I had given you my number I was in the field all day so I did not have accesss to this post. I would have stopped by. If you dont figure anything out by the begining of next week maybe I can stop by and listen Not that I am a mechanic or anything close but I would still like to check it out

ok well i have already disconected one adjusment pully for the AC. and the radiator is drained and partly disconnected. i just cant get it out. along with the fan shroud. can not figure out how to get them out. but if you wanna come by and take a listen your free to. i have school but my dad is always here. he could take you out and have a look.

side note------I am still trying to sell the truck. but am wanting to fix her to have as a dayly driver kinda thing. but i am going to make the attempt to fix it. (at least i tried) but all non essential parts i am willing to remove and sell you all. (interior) so if you need something let me know.

Edited by milehighcowboy