Pathfinder Phil

wheel366

Does anybody know how I can get in contact with Phil? I sent him an email to LPsteering and his AOL address but have yet to hear from him. I need to send my old parts back and I need an address to send them too. Need to get that core charge back.

First off, I HAVE emailed "wheel366". I won't post his email addy here for obvious reasons. I forgot that it's my fault if my email doesn't get through or get sent to his "Spam" folder.

MXExtreme, thanks for all the help. You call me "incommunicado" when you have replied to a post of mine within the last week? And you probably have MORE ways to get ahold of me than ANYBODY? Again, thanks.

And now, I REALLY become the bad guy when I state the the return address for cores has and is on the FRONT PAGE of the "Steering" section.

And, yet again, I am put in a "no win" situation. No matter what I say or DON'T say, it just makes things worse, even if I'm right.

I'm not bashing you. Please don't take it that way. If the return address is on my page, then it's my fault for not seeing it. I take full responsibility for that. I can be an idiot sometimes! As for the email though, I didn't get it. It's not in my spam filter though, I checked. This wasn't meant to make you look like "The Bad Guy". Just wanted to see if someone knew how to get a hold of you.

I have no interest in bashing anyone, nor causing any hard feelings. As for returning the parts, I should have them in the mail on Tuesday.

Sorry for any confusion and bad feelings! It was not my intention.

MXExtreme, thanks for all the help. You call me "incommunicado" when you have replied to a post of mine within the last week? And you probably have MORE ways to get ahold of me than ANYBODY? Again, thanks.

i do but i am not the one who is bitching about lack of responce. i trust you got my message but it's hard to see on many forums people looking for you; thus incommunicado. i am all for having choices and really hate when bashing begins by our community (nissan lovers.) hope your holidays are warm and full of cheer. :beer: