Snowman Carnage

fishead

Wheeler in training alright!

My Mother-in-law told him that she has a suprise for him that she will give him when we go visiting up there for new-years. He keeps saying "I think it is a big truck!". I don't remember what it is, but if it isn't a truck, he is going to be disappointed. Even my daughter (just turned 2) is totally into trucks. Both of them get excited when I say "Who wants to go drive in the bush?"

To post a photobucket movie, copy the text from the Img box into your message. Experiment a little. Use the preview button to see if you are doing it right.

Trainman. Where are you that it is -12? Here in the Vancouver area, everyone freaks out when we get any snow at all. I grew up in various places in the interior of BC, so I am used to snow.

Trainman. Where are you that it is -12? Here in the Vancouver area, everyone freaks out when we get any snow at all. I grew up in various places in the interior of BC, so I am used to snow.

Merritt. Was -28 a few days ago. Has warmed up to -4 or so this afternoon. More normal :D

I was in Williams Lake for the week, it was so cold..........

How cold was it Trainman??????

The fire alarm in the hotel kept going off every hour or so for two nights. Need some zzzzzzzz's :bed:

Merritt, you know why Merritt is so windy eh?

Kuz Kamloops sucks and Hope blows.

So... being that you are in Merritt, AND have a 4X4, have you ever taken the tollbooth bypass road?

Merritt, you know why Merritt is so windy eh?

Kuz Kamloops sucks and Hope blows.

So... being that you are in Merritt, AND have a 4X4, have you ever taken the tollbooth bypass road?

They have been gated for a few years now, one is the gas line access road (old Kettle Valley Railway) and the other is for the fiber optic line. So the utilities companies have had them gated.

And the wind, yup pretty bad here :D

I... uh... know someone that took the bypass road a couple times this past summer. Not sure what one it was though. Very nice diversion in the middle of a long highway drive. And the kids fall asleep almost instantly when I go offroad :-)