Harmon Kardon Drive and Play

QXRover

I did a search and nothing specific came up. I just removed my Harmon Kardon drive and play which I look at as the poor man's Clarion touch screen version. Before I pull the deck, I get from some of the searches that there is a CD Changer input on the Bose system I have on my 02 QX4. It is the indash 6 cd model.

Anyone able to confirm this?

Thanks

you will not be able to plug the drive and play directly into the bose headunit. There is a changer port, but it will only work with the factory din cable/changer. There are companies that make aux input adapter for radios with cd changer controls, not sure if they are available for the nissan/bose decks. Check out www.peripheral.com , www.usaspec.com , www.blitzsafe.com for adapters.

I still have a Pionner deck which I bought for another vehicle. I will probably just swap out the full head, put in the Pioneer deck which I know the HK will work with it. That means I will have a Pionner ipod rev1 adapter for sale. Pioneer's ipod integration sucks.

Thanks

unless its a brand new pioneer, you will still need an aux input adapter. Pioneers never came with aux in, there is a twenty dollar cable that plugs into the changer port and gives you rca aux in