I'm about to buy a '99 and need advice! :)

Guest nate22

This thing is in pretty good shape..no body damage..maybe a scratch or two. no dents, no rust, all interior is tip top.

91k miles..runs clean.

The guy is asking 8k. How much should I offer max?

I know NOTHING about these vehicles whatsoever, and need any advice you fine ladies and gentlemen can offer.

Is a 99 SE with 91k miles worth the $$? Will it last me?

Many thanks in advance!

R50 guys and girl...

Double posting is kinda frowned upon, you can delete the other post, or a mod may do it for you...

Personally not owning a R50 i typically dont say much, there are others that know way more about them...

Searching is also a good idea, browsing the sections that apply....

ohhh almost forgot...

Welcome :beer:

I've seen 99's go for $6k with that mileage.

Nissan timing belt interval is 110k - i bet it hasn't been changed.

I would check for any exhaust leaks at the header... also drive it on the freeway and see if the truck rides smooth or if it sways. Check to see if the steering wheel shakes and let go of the wheel to check the alignment.

I'd say a 99 pathy with 90k miles can go for $8k if it has full maintenance records.

Hey there,

What you can do, to get an idea of price, is look up 99 pathy's on auto trader... they have a function where you can check the average price of the given vehicle you're interested in.

FYI : One common issue on our trucks is the front struts...

i'd say that's a pretty good price. i bought my 97 Q with WAY more miles than that for a little under 8k...mine came with maintenance records. came up to 8k after i did the timing belt. listen to the above, all are good advice. the r50 is a good vehicle...any pathy is really. like mzxtreme said, it'll last forever as long as you take care of it =) FYI, i'm at 152k miles right now, and it's running GREAT.