does your pass window do this?

Jarsiff

I have the auto window switch for both fronts, but the pass side when pulled up goes to the top and back down almost 6" have any of you delt with this and know what the fix is? it might be obvious but I always like to ask around a bit before I open things up.

ok well i dug up an old arse post but its not sticking, seizing, rocking or doing anything out of the ordinary but coming back down from both window switches. I probably will get the silicone just to make sure they stay lubed. but before I go looking for french fries in the switch, its both so that seems a little odd. just wondering.

Not window, but my sunroof (auto) does that when I go to close it and let it go by itself. Sometimes I have to time it perfectly to stop it when it reaches the closed position. I think it might have something to do w/ the huge manget mount CB antenna on top of it?? :shrug:

Don't our windows have a safety feature that makes them go down automatically if they are in the upward transition and encounter an obstruction? (i.e. a small childs head)

I remember every Nissan had that feature (from when I worked at the dealership) But then again, those were all 04+'s.