and the most worthless news of the day.....

fordsho90

Thats ok I'd still do her :eek:

Yeah same here... though there's about 50 other celebs I'd rather do before her, but I mean she's Brittany Spears; if she's sprawled out on a bed in front of me what do you think I'm gonna do? B)

Yeah same here... though there's about 50 other celebs I'd rather do before her, but I mean she's Brittany Spears; if she's sprawled out on a bed in front of me what do you think I'm gonna do? B)

Thank you :clap: .........Hey Navy your telling me all the women you've had you were their first?.......

Oddly enough, the last thing we were required to do when leaving the ship for the night overseas was stop by Medical, pick up a handful of Jimmy hats and actually sign a DISCLAIMER saying that if we participated in sexual relations that night, we would...well...use protection :lol::lol::lol:

Oddly enough, the last thing we were required to do when leaving the ship for the night overseas was stop by Medical, pick up a handful of Jimmy hats and actually sign a DISCLAIMER saying that if we participated in sexual relations that night, we would...well...use protection :lol::lol::lol:

Saftey first :lol: