Where are all the Kiwi's

TerranoNZ

You'll be bringing an empty car transporter too,? so you'll be able to pick up a 93 Pathfinder for me :D j/k

Let us know when, we'll have to organize a run, I'll have to make sure the 91's running for that :aok

Sweet sounds good. Just have to get some money saved up and get time off work.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: yeah, same

I need new mud tyres and a swag of other stuff :D

Im trying to save for a house as well as my other hobbies. Being on apprentice wages doesn't seem to cut it.

managed to find a deal for second hand mud tires. Half tread left for 50bux each. They will be fine for now :) just need to find some rims for them.

Edited by dconline

Im trying to save for a house as well as my other hobbies. Being on apprentice wages doesn't seem to cut it.

managed to find a deal for second hand mud tires. Half tread left for 50bux each. They will be fine for now :) just need to find some rims for them.

What's your trade? What year you up to? I've just about finished my 1st year of light (lite) fabrication, mostly Stainless steel and alloy.

Whatever you do don't come down on the 22nd of Nov weekend....I got a wedding to go to in Oamaru :D

What's your trade? What year you up to? I've just about finished my 1st year of light (lite) fabrication, mostly Stainless steel and alloy.

Whatever you do don't come down on the 22nd of Nov weekend....I got a wedding to go to in Oamaru :D

Im a first year apprentice sparky. Im loving the work but hating the night school. Sweet as, ill organize a date closer to the time.

Well its a long story, To sum it up...

We moved back to nz from qld 2 years ago, we were only ment to be back for a year

But i got a bit to pissed one night and ended up with our first Beautiful baby girl, so family wouldn't let us leave

She is all of 18 months now so its time to go back!!!!!!!!

And yes its for the money/life style not to brag!! but making 100k annually in Qld

and there a few good ozzies over there, and a few good pathys too!!!!!!!!

So the old 1990 has to go But on the flip side i get to update to 95 v6,LSD etc.

and get to se wot the 1990 can really do!!!!

Edited by filthyphil

Def keen on a run too boys need to get :tonguefinger: my girl out there before i sell her.... :deadhorse:

Let me no near the date!!!!

Would of let you know for sure :aok:

Selling? Moving? :stickwack: NO, not allowed :D

:itsallgood:

Well im doing a suspension lift this weekend 3 inches. Does anyone know if i need certs for it in NZ?

:ohno01: I hate to pi$$ on your cornflakes, but IIRC in NZ your only allowed a 2" BL and that has to be certified, I'd PM Kiwipete as I think he's getting some stuff certed at the moment, including a 2" BL :shrug:

:beer:

:ohno01: I hate to pi$$ on your cornflakes, but IIRC in NZ your only allowed a 2" BL and that has to be certified, I'd PM Kiwipete as I think he's getting some stuff certed at the moment, including a 2" BL :shrug:

:beer:

:( I might call around a few places tomorrow then and get some information and prices on certs. Damit :'(

• 2 weeks later...
I did mine up to 2 inches n the local V T NZ passed it bbbbbbbbut understand it should b certed :stickwack:

I Have the new springs, just got to install them, i seriously doubt they will notice the different springs. Im trying to save up for some tyres and rims.

• 2 months later...

Chur chur for the windscreen tex it only took me 8 months to sort :beer:

plan on the re fit next weekend then can get my wof :ar15::ar15::wacko:

ill sort my @!*% out next week and get sum picks up once i sort the other laptop out!!! :crossedwires:

THANKS BRO!!!!!

Chur chur for the windscreen tex it only took me 8 months to sort :beer:

plan on the re fit next weekend then can get my wof :ar15::ar15::wacko:

ill sort my @!*% out next week and get sum picks up once i sort the other laptop out!!! :crossedwires:

THANKS BRO!!!!!

Sweet as :beer:

If you need a hand with the PC give me a yell :aok:

Good to hear your stickin round :takebow:

You know, I fitted those struts. The door on the 93 must be a gram more than the 90. It'll stay up for about 10sec :rant2:

:lol:

Sweet as :beer:

If you need a hand with the PC give me a yell :aok:

Good to hear your stickin round :takebow:

You know, I fitted those struts. The door on the 93 must be a gram more than the 90. It'll stay up for about 10sec :rant2:

:lol:

There easy fixed get some boiler tubeing longer than your strut cap off one end and thread the other end n fit up a some sort of coupling so you can hook up the airline off a oxy set with a gauge on it so you can put around 1500 psi into the cyl.

What happins is the air you r putting in the cyl being higher of higher psi than what is in it will push past the seal and recharge to strut for you.

Thats all they do when you send them away to be recharge up n it wont cost you as much as well. :itsallgood:

Edited by long

I went out n brought some 32x11.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MT well i got 5 of them n so far there workin real good getting a lot of places that i couldnt get to b4 and so far they havnt rubed with the 2 inch lift next to do is the body lift ive got the nessary stuff to do it with just gotta get to use the lathe at work so i can part it off and bore the hole through it. :fireworx:

Oh yeh Santa was a real tart this year he didnt bring me my winch :FartExplode-vi: so it looks like i mite have to go buy one myself tight assed p!!!k :thumbsdown:

Ill post up a pick as soon as i work out how to :itsallgood: