Engine Rocking

WRL69

Hello guys. My case is more and more worrisome. I had tried to correct the lack power in my 93' Pathy SEV6 A/T (VG30E). The last weekend my mech just cleaned MAF sensor, cleaned throttle body; cleaned injectors; cleaned pressure regulator; changed all spark plugs (gap: 0.9mm); changed fuel filter and air filter; checked ingnition timing. All new parts from NISSAN dealer.

But, the lack power continues, and, in addition the mentioned "performance", the engine rocks abruptly when shift NEUTRAL or PARKING; it sounds very hard, too.

What can I do to troubleshooting? Any idea about my problem? :confused: :help: :sniff:

Regards,

Edited by WRL69

that gap does sound a bit tight....that could certainly reduce power I would think.

Engine rocks?? maybe a motor mount busted or tranny mount busted....when shifting the torque would cause the engine or both to shift around.

Just a thought.

how many times have the injectors been "professionally cleaned" ? I hear that they can only be cleaned professionally (dealership...performance shop...etc..) up to about 3 times max before the nozzels are eaten away by the chemicals therefore losing the proper injection spray.

that gap does sound a bit tight....that could certainly reduce power I would think.

Engine rocks??  maybe a motor mount busted or tranny mount busted....when shifting the torque would cause the engine or both to shift around.

Just a thought.

my thoughts exactly. :clap: and make sure the wire for the MAF sensor wire/connector is not getting hit by the hood and that it's on tight

Edited by Slick

dosent each plug have its own gap spec? on my 94 its .038, with autolites. and yea defenitinly a mount, u can have some one get on the gas and watch the motor move pretty easy to see what mount it is.

Also might take a bit and presure test the cycilnders.

poor gas grade.

clogged feul filter?

Edited by davekell