OMG OMG!

davekell

• 2 weeks later...
okay, heres what you do.

1st- reach in her purse when shes not looking. 2nd- take your balls from out of her purse, and 3rd- put them back where they belong and go get your snorkel. P...

Harsh but the man has a point. If you bring home most of the bread, you have a right to a few things of your liking. Your snorkel doing damage to the fundage dept dosent even make a dent in all the scented candles, special soaps/conditioners, shoes, clothes, decorations, etc.

Why does it seem like as soon as you get rid of your mother and get married, you end up with another mother (your wife)? And why am I seeing more commercials depicting grown men begging like little boys at a toy store in order to get permission from their wives? Im not some "men are superior and should do whatever they please and the woman should just listen" but GAWD lol!

lol, well i got my set still. thing is im not making the money i was in the union, and with 2 kids money is tight as hell, i was looking for a easy cheap way to do it.but.no my manhood had to be questioned, well i SPIT on ur camels and ride ur women!

If it's a financial question, that's different.

I just spent $3000 getting a new engine. Now I think I need a new O2 sensor. Problem is, I don't have $100.

Wait till I tell her I want $300 to buy a small generator to use when I go camping with the guys...

well i got it settled with her! i took her out 4x4'n and we sunk so deep into a hole that water was at the windsheild! after that she agreed a snorkel was a good idea! i was posta have video of it but she didnt hit the little red button that starts recording!

:clap::clap: atta boy! (man) see, all it took was a day in the slops for her to realize what an uber important piece of equipment a snorkle is :D now go get that snorkle before she changes her mind! :beer: :cool2:

well i got it settled with her! i took her out 4x4'n and we sunk so deep into a hole that water was at the windsheild! after that she agreed a snorkel was a good idea! i was posta have video of it but she didnt hit the little red button that starts recording!

ummm.. if the water was up to your windsheild you got some bigger problems man.

all your breather hoses for your trans, tcase and front diff are on your fire wall. and you would've had water in you engine no matter what(unless you had a snorkel). and you would have to be pretty much vertical to be able to have water up to you windsheild and NOT hit your ecu. never mind the massive amount of water that would come into your heating unit.

now, if water was just splashed up that high you would be ok, but othere wise, you got alot of work ahead of you. ALOT!