Kenny Rogers, "scuffs" the ball

nycxice13

It was not an illegal substance. It was chaw spit. He didnt realize it was there and washed it off after the 1st inning.

Tony LaRussa was trying to find any excuse to help his team out. Nobody on the Tigers even knew it was there. The Umpire didn't really care.

You REALLY need to get a life...

It was not an illegal substance. It was chaw spit. He didnt realize it was there and washed it off after the 1st inning.

Tony LaRussa was trying to find any excuse to help his team out. Nobody on the Tigers even knew it was there. The Umpire didn't really care.

You REALLY need to get a life...

He scuffing the ball, there is no doubt. He wrapped his hand in a towel at the end of the game, never in my years of watching baseball have I ever seen a pitcher wrap his hand in a towel. Arm/shoulder, yea all the time. Never a hand.

You're just mad because your precious Skankees couldn't hit him either....

We couldnt hit their entire pitching staff, not just him.

The way we played they could of put a Single A shortstop on the mound and we problably wouldnt of hit him either.

Red Sox did better than the Nationals...:lol:

That aint saying much, they did better then a whole lot of NL teams. Their record would of been good enough to take the NL West.

Thats why the AL is the better of the two.

Nationals (along with the 'Skins) are horrible teams. Actually, the one Sox game I went to see this summer was against the Nationals (wife got me the tix) The one where Papi hit a 3 run homer, next at bat smashed a grand slam, off the same pitcher.

What happened with them was a really terrible pitching staff, along with injuries, I think. Offense needs to improve for next season...they're the team I hate to love. They break hearts all too easily it seems ;)

vengeful Posted on Oct 23 2006, 10:42 AM

JESUS CHRIST. It's not 'OF'!!! It's 'HAVE!'

Which of these is correct?

I of gone to the store.

I have gone to the store.

Type correctly, or shut the hell up!

Dan did the cats leave you a present in your cheerio's this morning???

Dan did the cats leave you a present in your cheerio's this morning???

They're sick with some virus or something. They kept me up all night crying and screaming.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate it when people use words incorrectly.

The contraction you're looking for is "should've". It is short for "should have." There is no correct usage of "should of." That does not belong anywhere in use.