window problems

RI_ChevyGuy85

god i wish i had crank windows. as of right now the only window that works is my driver's side front. when i hit the button to move it, i get a clicking side from near speaker panel on passenger door. any ideas? all elec locks work, just not the windows.

The master window switch tends to fail on these. Tried swapping it for another from a junkyard? Do the windows work individually with their own switch or no?

88path, nah the windows don't work on their own switches either unfortunately. only one that actually does anything is the driver's

88path, nah the windows don't work on their own switches either unfortunately. only one that actually does anything is the driver's

and i did pull the door apart, checked the wires and everything they all look good. cleaned the ports too, still nothin

after ripping everything apart and putting it back together over and over again, i found that it helps to depress the so called "window lock" button. this will enable you to use all of the windows. i think i drink too much.

after ripping everything apart and putting it back together over and over again, i found that it helps to depress the so called "window lock" button. this will enable you to use all of the windows. i think i drink too much.

HOLY SH_T BATMAN.....I wouldn't have told on myself like that!!!! (major loss of cool points.) :laugh::lol::laugh::lol: