5 games?

The Drift

Kick him the hell out of the league, take him to jail.

Hayesworth doesn't deserve to play in the NFL.

Don't forget the meger 190K fine. :aok:

That's chump change to this...chump. That was completely unsportsmanship/blatent/up-proffessional and this is all the punishment he gets? We pay these a$$holes in the NFL FAR too much in the first place. Kick his a$$ to the curb and let him feel what it's like to scrape by without his insane paycheck, for ruining the one thing God made him good at!

Maybe it is because I am a football player, but I think penalties need to be stiffer on guys who can't act appropriatley.

Earlier this year in a game a team we were playing was getting beat down. On of our guys pancaked a guy on a block. As he was getting up an opposing guy came OFF THE BENCH, ran full speed and speared him. There is no place in football for that. These guys who can't control themselves don't deserve to share the field with us. It's a rough enough sport when played by the rules.

Not to mention little Johnny who's inspiration is making an a$$ of himself on the field.

People being a$$hats in the NFL really gets me going. Yes, they're great athletes and don't get me wrong, I'm an animal while watching a game and the vast majority of games go without incident. You're right, Drift, it is dangerous as it is...no need to get even more crazy when a play's finished.

Wish I could get paid 13 mil+/yr. to make a fool of myself. He could have seriously injured the guy.

Edited by navygz19

well what's YOUR input to this, hmm?

Well since you asked :lol: ....Suspend him for a year and not one full season but a calander year, fine him, and then charge him with assult and battery and let him spend 90 days in county or better yet make him pick up trash on the side of the highway. I bet that would never happen again.

I, for one, am hoping Jeff Fisher finds the "punishment" as inadequate as all rational folks and suspends him for at least a year. And that the victime DOES press charges.

And that Haynesworth is finally recognizing what steroids are doing to his anger management skills and judgement.