Water on Passenger Floor

ACP97SE

I was feeling around on the floor of the front passenger seat today and I felt a wet spot. When you press on the carpet harder, water seems to squish upward. The insulation underneath is soaking wet as well. I'm thinking the evaporator is leaking into the interior. How can I check this, and/or remedy the problem?? Any ideas?

It has been raining lately, but before I consider a possible rain leak I'm gonna try looking at the drain plug and tray system thing. I know it might be a little different on the R50 models, put it cant be too much different. I'll check it out and let you guys know.

Turns out the floor was probably soaked from something before I got it. The drain from the evaporator was working fine. Once water gets to that pad under the carpet it's pretty much sealed in by the rubber pad above it. So I'll have to be shoving towels in there to soak it up and prop up the carpet for hours to come trying to get it to dry.

I know the radiator looks new, and a coolant hose was replaced, but that's about all I know for the cooling system. I'm pretty sure it's not leaking any more though. I'll see if I can dry it out and keep it dry.