CAI

mattd123

ok When i put a high flow filter on what should i do with the vacum line should i leave it in the open or block it off i just have a cone filter nothing else. please dont post saying i hate those cones because i already had one of those posts just tell me what you did with it or what you think i should do any suggestions welcome just dont say take it off its bad for you my truck is old it doesnt have to pass emmisions and its not going to be traded in just juned

Matt, I installed a K&N cone filter on my 97 XE and did not do anything with the vacum lines. I meant to but seriously forgot and keep forgettin to do anything about it. I have not noticed anything bad with letting them be open. I will plug them up maybe today and let you know if anything changes, I do know it runs great as is.

The JW pop-charger has a nipple on the adapter for the filter. That where I plugged mine into.

Hey 5523, I didnt think that JW made a pop-charger for a 95. Did you use one from a diff. year or did i just not look hard enough. If so, do you have a part no.

I actually got it from the stillen web site. I thought it would be the same intake as I used on my 300zx, but I noticed it was the JW filter and instructions. You can find it through stillen.com pretty easy. The box is at my work I think, I will check tomorrow for the part number.

http://www.stillen.com/product_detail.aspx?sku=402920

Edited by 5523Pathfinder