We are the Champion my friends

bear claw

Got it at Cosco for $439+ Cd

For the mounting part I'm still thinking on that, lots of idea:

1. Mabe inside behind back seat through the floor somehow and polley to go around and stuff pre run cable for front or rear winchings with all the reinforcement

2. Put the reinforcement towards a bumper with the winch incorparated

3. Do a bumper with the 2 in receiver and rear bumper with the receiver

etc..ect.. :rolleyes: I feel the need to winch something -bounce-

Isn't it a little heavy to be moving from front to back? The behind the back seat idea sounds good, but how would you make it go to the front and back? Have you thought about what would happen if the cable broke while it was under the truck?

But it would be difficult to do safely. And you want the winch accessible so you can guide the cable when respooling.

For now, mine is only in the receiver. But when I make the new front bumper, it will have a receiver in it for forward winching. I vote for that to be the hot set up. Yes, the winch is heavy and a little cumbersome to move around by yourself but it is doable with the receiver mounts with handles. It's very easy with 2 people.

Remember to run HEAVY electrical cabling from battery to back of truck! I ran tandem 4 AWG welding cables to the rear to assure reasonable voltage drop. Each cable has a 200 amp fuse as well.

Edited by mws

Coolness :aok:

I would suggest a Receiver front and rear with a spot to put it inside the rig as well... dont want any 5 finger discounts....

Moving it from the front to the rear or visa versa is no big deal unless your in 5' of mud... Besides it will allow you to get that extra exercise your Dr has been telling you to get :hide: