What is the most you've ever spent for gas?

vengeful

What is the most you've ever paid?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most you've ever paid?

• $2.75-2.85
    • $2.86-2.95
    • $2.96-3.05
    • $3.06-3.15
    • $3.16-3.25
    • $3.26-3.35
    • $3.36-3.45
    • $3.46-3.55
    • $3.56-3.65
    • $3.66-3.75
    • $3.76-3.85
    • $3.86-3.95
    • $3.96-4.05
    • $4.05 or higher

What are you on? How in the hell do you figure the election has anything to do with the commodities market?

The price of oil (and subsequently gas) is not driven by anything of the sort. It's driven simply by supply and demand, and fears of supply interruptions (which is what caused the upturn in the first place). Those fears have subsided, so the prices are stabilizing back to their normal levels. The election has as much to do with the price of gas as what I had for dinner on Tuesday.

Yo V, even you have to see the link between Bush, oil companies and goverment policies. NO, gasoline is NOT a supply and demand comodity !! :crazy: Try explaining the 'shortage', hikes in prices and RECORD profits for the oil companies... :o

You are right about one thing though, no one cares what you had for dinner... ;):D

B

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no libby, but I gotta side with MZ and B on this one...I guess the only real way to see is to wait till December, then one of us is gonna have our tails between our legs... :o

Edited by navygz19

I know this post is about how high, but had to let you know it was $1.98 Monday, I stopped to fill up but the line was out in the street. Had to cross the I-state and pay $2.02, couldn't justify for waiting .5 hour to save $.80.

You are right about one thing though, no one cares what you had for dinner...

Don't listen to 'em man, I'd much rather hear what you had for dinner than what anyone has to say about politics! :aok: