Fender flares

Guest tgirouard

Guest tgirouard

Anyone know of fender flares for 1990 Pathfinder other than Automotive customizers? Seem to be the only ones around. Are they any good? Kinda pricey at $350.00.

What, for stock replacements? Junkyard. Just make sure you get them off another Pathfinder and not a HB pickup, the rear pickup flares are different.

I see those things on sale on Ebay all the time. Bushwacker sells two different kinds also. I dunno about the quality of the Ebay flares, but the Bushwacker flares are nice.

Guest markheber

Here in Manitoba, you can't find parts at the junkyard for anything after 1980. All the junkyards have gotten together and stockpiled their newer parts. You can get them for a premium that's about 25% less than new from the stealership. For example; a stock roof rack for my Pathy is $200 CDN new from dealer, $150 CDN used. WTF is that? :furious:

Guest markheber

Thanks, but Bushwhackers are definitely not in the budget. ;) Other than regular service and repairs, a roof rack is the only accessory I'll be adding this year. :D

I was postin' the info for tgirouard, didn't know you were lookin' for some too. =) Bushwackers are spendy... but I bet they're like some other things... you get what you pay for. I dunno. The stock ones and I get along just fine. Where are you gettin' your roof rack from?

Yep, but when you look up the part it says "This part has an additional shipping charge." I thought it would be a lot since they take the time to warn you about it, but the extra charge was only $5. They also charge a "handling" fee of around $9... plus tax on the original item... =(