Tranny is going out.

TrailChaser

I'm planning to convert to a manual tranny since my tranny is going out. I need help from board members who may know of a good deal on a rusted frame pathy.

I live in Houston, TX and all the pathies in this area are in good shape. I've heard alot of people talking about the cheap pathies up north because the frame is gone, but auto trader doesn't have but a couple listed. I'm mainly looking for one with a manual tranny, but I may have to settle on a auto if I can't find one.

I'm planning to pick the pathy up and bring it back.

Thanks for any help,

David

pathfinder jay seems to find some rusted pathys...... lol.... also, check vehicle donation stations..... dunno if you do it down there in TX but here peeps donate cars for tax breaks and you can pick them up CHEAP.....

a friend of mine has been looking for a car and he said there are a butt load of pathfinders for under 3k all over the place.. good luck finding one with an MT around here though.. very, very few.. i just stumbled onto mine somehow... i can't remember now but for some reason i am thinking mine came from CO anyway. look there.. might be worth a while.

Come on up to quebec... ill give ya mine if you want to haul it back lmao... I got 3 rusted to @!*% pathies and my baby...which i hand picked... very hard to find 10 year old pathy or older in quebec with out rust... best of luck

Jay

P.S. i got a pathy with manual and auto tranny.... The manual one is rebuilt and pretty much new.... and the clutch is also new