NE Oregon get together

tbecktold

Yup yup yup, anybody wanna meet up over here? This next Weds and Thurs, August 23 and 24, we are going to be installing a 3" BL on a '90 Pathfinder. We will be installing it in my shop in La Grande, PM if you want directions. So far, it will be myself, another Nissan guy with an X, and Ben (extreme90path). Josh is a pu$$y so the X will be here (instead of his nicely lifted HB), and my truck, and the pathy. Don't know how much time we'll have to go out and find a trail or something, but everyone's welcome. PM me for directions if you want to come.

I'm going to be in eastern oregon labor day weekend. (hermiston / pendelton area).

My old man wants me to take him wheeling with my nephew, can somebody help me out on were to go? as hard core as you can think of!

I would travel to la grande no prob. Just would like some ideas

JP

I PM'd you about the only sorta local wheeling I know of. There are a couple trails outside of La Grande here, but I'm not sure they are completely legal for Pathys and the like. Are you bringing the Pathy all this way? I'd love to see it if so. I PM'd you my cell number in case you're close to town. I know there's got to be something close to Pendleton, but I don't really know of anything that way. It's mostly flat and dry, wheat country. What are you doing over there?