Body lift front bumper bracket question

mikesmaximase

I was just wondering, I havent gotten my 3" body lift yet, but I have started taking apart the front end in getting ready for it and some other parts going in. I have so far taken out the whole air conditioning system, taken the front bumper, grill, side marker lights off. Im installing a transmission cooler inline with the stock one. The way I have taken off the front bumper I took it off where the bumper bolts to the bumper attatchments. Not to where it bolts to the frame. Out of the 8 bolts 4 snapped off and that was after I soaked them in PB Blaster for the entire night and when back and forth with the ratchet trying to take them off carfully. The new england weather/winters has made them brittle. Plus the fact Japan uses recyled metal. So Im gonna have to fix this problem before putting the bumper back on. I was going to take the bolts from the bumper attatchments to the frame out, but I def do not wanna snap them inside there if they dont need to be taken out for the body lifts relocation brackets. Because that is def not a spot where I wanna be drilling and tapping. But for those of you who have put a body lift on before please let me know if the relocation brackets are on the bumper end or the frame end. Heres a picture of the lift kit, if you could tell me which brackets in the picture are the ones that would be great also.

They're on the frame end. If you notice, the bumper brackets go through the body in the front... The front bumper lift brackets are the rectangular holepunched gold ones.

You didn't need to take out your AC and grille man, but that's your thing. *shrug*

http://www.damagedreality.com/tmaster.html

I took out the ac because it didnt work anymore, and I have never used it before, Id rather have the windows down, im just that kind of person. Plus in place of the condensor im going to mount the tranny cooler. Yeh I found a picture of a kid on cardomain that had pictures of the bumper mounts so I took mine off. Out of the 4 bolts I snapped the top ones on each side. Ill have to drill them out. Thanks for your help.