small block chevy conversions

Guest richardbatko

Guest richardbatko

i was wondering if anyone knows any place that makes an adapter for a 700r4 chevy trans to the stock transfer case. i used to be able to find it online but advanced adapters doesn't make any adapters for the nissans. it used to be on a webpage with chevy v6 motor mounts for a pathfinder conversion.

my vehicle is a 89 nissan pathfinder 4x4. it used to have a 3.0 nissan v6, but now i m putting a 305 tuned port injected v8 into it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

an internet link would be great or you can e-mail me at richard_batko@yahoo.com thank you?

of why dont you ditch the ****** tx10 and step up to something gear driven like a new process?

Why bother? The TX10 is damn near indestructible. Sure, gears for it are more expensive than gears for an NP, but don't forget you also have to buy the NP, the adapter plates, and all of that stuff, so it's a wash on cost, and a whole lot more work to swap to the NP.

if he was using a chevy engine/trans, no need to use an adapter plate. i have a couple np203/205 doublers already set up for $125 and a np203 with 3:1 for $50 near me

dont tell me the tx10s are indestructable, ive broken it twice. once when my tranny output shaft splined out and wasted a handful f bearings and seals, leading up to destroying some of the front gears, to the second time when i snapped the chain on a ledge.