How big of tires...

falconer

Maybe 32", depending on how high your ride height is/how stiff the suspension/how your wheel stops are adjusted.

For 33's (trouble free), a 2-3" suspension lift and 2-3" body lift.

Problem is that it will be fine until you are turning and flex hard off road. Then the tire meets the fender and proceeds to destroy it... Some people complain about frame rubbing but thats where the wheel offset and wheel stop adjusters come into play.

Summary. Don't go with bigger tires unless you do suspension and body lifts. Front end upgrades are also recommended due to the increased strain.

B

Thanks, ill keep that in mind. The tires on there now should last the winter i think, although i really need to get a full size spare, although that requires getting another rim... hmm anyone got a stock rim they want to give away? Please send me a PM if you do! :takebow:

Edited by falconer

i run 31 10.5's on both of my trucks...but the rims that are on my 95 have a different back spacing and rub like a SOB on any kind of flex... this can be seen below...this was on wolfden at URE and i had no clue that i was flexed near the max until i hear the tires rubbing on the inside of my fenderwells when i promptly stopped got out and was very disappointed...i ran the same trail in my 87 and never got any sort of tire rub except when i turn to the max b/c i never adjusted my bumpstops...

2265146_33_full.jpg

2265146_30_full.jpg

so if ure still on stocker rims i'd prob stick with the 31's unless u plan to give her a lift