Jump to content
  • Sign In Changes:  You now need to sign in using the email address associated with your account, combined with your current password.  Using your display name and password is no longer supported.

 

  • If you are currently trying to register, are not receiving the validation email, and are using an Outlook, Hotmail or Yahoo domain email address, please change your email address to something other than those (or temporary email providers). These domains are known to have problems delivering emails from the community.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/27/2026 in Posts

  1. I've had a set of Michelin LT tires on my Pathfinder for TWENTY YEARS! Yes I know that's way too long to be riding on a set, but after about a hundred thousand miles, they still have lot of tread. I had a flat a couple days ago, and had to run on the flat for a couple hundred yards, and the tire actually started to break apart. So, let me tell you guys. Twenty years has got to be the absolute upper limit for the useful age of tires. The Michelin LT tires really are too heavy and hard for ride comfort, but they sure do last. They haven't required balancing for years, and were still smooth as could be on the highway. And of course, I certainly DO NOT recommend running a set for this many years.
    1 point
  2. Good lord. And here I thought I was pushing it at half that!
    1 point
  3. Here is something I ran across. It basically says some of what has been said here in so many different threads. It's nothing that will impress the guru's but is good general reading for the rest of us all in one article. Interesting notes include 25% more oil pressure by installing a 300zx oil pump (good for any engine rebuilders), why the 2 door pathy production stopped (F-ing government and lameass US auto makers) and has a nice schematic of the pathy rear suspension. Ok, enough of that... Take 5 minutes and read. http://www.off-road.com/nissan/ref01.html B Just scroll down a page or two for a repost...
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...