Lifting my 93 Pathfinder

TonyG

Evening from South Africa, Not many old pathfinders in this Country, I'm one of a handful and very proud. Mine happens to be a full import from USA, I bought it from a USA citizen who immigrated to South Africa in 2000. Had her ever since. (love her...(The car not the guy who's sold me the car....)

She's been a great servant to me, and admittedly I have been neglecting her the past few years. She stays at my holiday home up the coast and I only use her when we on holiday. Her main job is to launch and retrieve my boat and we use her to travel to the beach and back. As a result she has some rust and a few ailments. I want to fix all that and give her a make over. However, we have limited knowledge on those models (as I mentioned not to many around here) so Im gonna need lotsa help from you guys.

I would like to lift her and get her away from the water, a good idea would also be to replace the rear drum brakes with discs. lifting kits are probably quite expensive, but I need to do something.

This is a new forum to me and I tried to search on kits and lifting but found nothing. If I'm in the wrong forum, I do apologise.

I trust you guys will be able to assist. I seen a few pics of some Pathfinders and have to say WOW, some sexy beasts on the forum....Hopefully I can do the same to mine.

Thanks in advance.

tony

There are a few options for lifts. Lots of threads on that. The search feature ain't the greatest, or at least I haven't figured it out... I just google what I'm looking for find the thread on here that way LOL. Lots of good info on here once you find it.