1995 se 4x4

I want to know what I will have to do to swap my whole front body to another pathfinder..both are 1995 nissan pathfinder..just one is a xe and the other is se..any answer is helpful thanks

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Depends on what all you're swapping and what the damage is, whole front body isn't that specific. Pictures would help.

The hood comes off easily once you've pulled the cowl. The cowl comes off after the wiper arms and the vents. The vents are held down by little rectangular clips, press the center dot on those and it should release them. Or break them. Mine are held in by zip ties. Fenders are easy (bolts and a little seam sealer) but you have to pull the bumper first. You can get to the bumper bolts through the wheel wells. IIRC the silly fascia piece under the bumper has to come off too, or at least you have to unclip it from the fender flares (if you're keeping those) before you pull the fenders.

That's about the limit of what unbolts. If the rad support or the inner fenders are munched, you're going to be cutting and welding. If it's munched further back than that you may be better off swapping the whole body and hoping the frame's straight enough to bolt up.

On, and don't worry about the trim levels, that's only got a vague connection to the options the car came with and shouldn't change the sheet metal any.

So what would I have to do to just swap out body for body

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Unbolt the steering, ac, radiator, automatic transmission cooler lines, gas lines brake lines, engine and transmission harnesses and Unbolt all the body mount bolts. Lift body off and roll donor frame under.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's been done. I remember a thread where the guy had a couple of wood A-frames with straps holding the body up so he could drop the chassis out from under it and roll a new one under.

Unless there's something horribly wrong with the donor though it might be easier to just fix it with parts of the wrecked one.