my turbo path

Alfredo24PR

Any pics of the manifold OFF of the car? or a view of how it connects the passenger bank exhaust into the manifold??

No picture of manifold off car..sorry.

Can the view of how it connects the passenger bank exhaust into the manifold by taken if I go under?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Left the transmission at work for another week. Everything is good except some problem with the current that causes a delay only from 2nd to 3rd gear. Will update next saturday when I can try it out. All other gears are working great.

• 2 weeks later...

Transmission fixed! New clutches and shift kit. I have not personally tried it out, but my friend who picked up it says it shifts perfectly and even sounds quieter. Cant wait to try it out and will post acceleration videos when I do!

Transmission fixed! New clutches and shift kit. I have not personally tried it out, but my friend who picked up it says it shifts perfectly and even sounds quieter. Cant wait to try it out and will post acceleration videos when I do!

When you get a chance, please post the brand and parts kit your mechanic used.. My 2001 will eventually need a refresh of the clutch plates and if it can support your turbo, I guess it will support a good rock crawling session of mine :-)

S.

When you get a chance, please post the brand and parts kit your mechanic used.. My 2001 will eventually need a refresh of the clutch plates and if it can support your turbo, I guess it will support a good rock crawling session of mine :-)

S.

will do :)

just tried it out and it shift hard and precise. a little rough for low RPM shifts but excellent at high rpm shifts. it does want to turn off a lot more often at stops but haltech will fix that problem. I will get acceleration videos ASAP, take pic/vid of the manifold and contact my trans mechanic to ask him about specific parts. Stay tuned!

Im curious how you squeezed a manifold in there, turn the camera flash on and post lots of pics if you dont mind

I tried to get the best pictures from the top and an under picture. The right side is the most visible, but the left was too hard to get a clear picture but I tried my best.

Under view

IMG_0241.jpg

Right sides:

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Left side: (not too visible)

IMG_0242.jpg

If you want more pictures let me know and I will do my best