sweet junkyard find!

cohen

I went to the junkyard and my friend was like dang thats a sweet light bar! I look over and its an 88 pathy, with a factory light bar, with the stock lights in perfect condition! I took it up front without even asking for a price first, haha. I got some aftermarket black side step bars with a diamond plate step part from a 94 hardbody also, they fit in the front if I cut the plate out thats right under the body lift block, I think its a support beam but with the step bars hopefully it will somewhat reinforce it again. They have to be welded, I guess the frame is shorter so it won't bolt on the pathy. I also got a 2 to 1 muffler complete with the pipes and tips off the hardbody, with some mods I think I can make it fit. All of it for $120. I repainted the light bar, and I'm working on the steps too, it took longer because I had to sand off the rust. I'm still thinking about selling the truck so I might put the light bar and finshed step bars up here for sale in a few weeks or so. I'll keep you posted and post some pics in a few days. :crossedwires: