My new tow Rig

trogdor

Well since I had two pathfinders and I was thinking to my self when I get done with modding my 88 I'm not going to want to drive to moab or any other faraway place so I got this, the sad part is that I traded in my 2003 pathy for it still kinda heart broken over it but I am sure in the long run I will be glad that I traded in the caR50.

So here are some pics of my new rig. And yes it has the 573 Hemi

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

you can repost this if you need to.

Edited by trogdor

That would be my dads R50. Anything is reliable as long as you take care of it.

Negatory little buddy. There are some truly ****** cars out there, take the 98 ford windstar my parents bought new because of their fantastic safety rating. That vehicle was the definition of lemon.

My company only buys Dodge and Kenworth, so we have a crap load of 06-08 1500-3500 pickups and a couple Sprinters, of which the only ones to go wrong are the new 6.7L trucks. No issues with the Hemis other than fuel consumption. Hope it works out well for you, truly a sharp looking truck. If you're not worried about warranty, there are some good chip tuners out there to improve economy. I drove an 06 1500 Hemi, on the highway for a little over 700Km at 120Kmh and averaged 14.1mpg, and 11.7mpg in the city. Our 2500 diesels are getting around 20mpg on the highway with 700Kg in the back, for comparison.