Fuel Cut @ 2400rpm Help!

Allmtrracin

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the site an just wanted to say hello. Currently I have a R-50 96 5-speed sittin on 31" BFG A/T's. I love my truck, but recently I've been having a problem. I'm hoping someone can give me a little insight as to whats happening. Well here it goes lol.....When ever i drive my truck during theday (when it's hot out) it will drive fine for a bit, butthen it will start to fuelcut at 2400rpm. I recently had to replace the MAS an it drove great for a week. Well after the fuelcut thing started to happen, i replaced the TP sensor. I still have the problem. Now I'm wondering if i have to do anything special to install the TP sensor or if i have another problem all together. Next on "MY" list is the ICV, but wanna get some insight from some profesional's lol. Thanks in advance. oh I'm in Virginia Beach Va lemme know if ya live near me, maybe we can meet up sometime!

i posted all this in the new people section....i got set straight as to where i should post this( thanks btw)

anyways any input would be appreciated.

yeah it's been throwing acrank sensorcode for about a year. I've replaced the sensor twice an it keeps popping up. The truck never gave me a problem until recently tho so not sure if its the crank sensor. As for the CHTS lol I've never heard of that before. Gonna read the codes again tomorrow. If it turns out to be this sensor, where is it located? thanks guys so far for helping trouble shoot this prob, its been giving me a headache lol

"Mass Airflow Sensor" lol "Mass Air Flow" sensor.....but yeah i've changed it out already. That was my initial problem. Like i said tho, I'll re-read the codes in the morning, an give an update. Maybe I Advanced sold me a bad MAF/MAS ??

Fuel cut at 2500rpm or so is a classic sign of the CHTS (cylinder head temperature sensor, also known as a coolant temperature sensor) or its harness failing on VG-series engines.

If not that then probably a clogged fuel filter.