factory hitch harness ?

the rig

I have a 95 path and just got the factory harness hook up. (buddy works at the dealership). Anyway, all I got was the connectors that run to the back of the tail lamps. Okay, no biggie. First of all I received two of them, one of the "harnesses" is color coded and matches (both r and l sides are the damn same) and the other harness has yellow wires and such. The one that is color coded correctly has three wires that to be spliced to a trailer connector. the other has two. I received no diagrams or anything else but these two harnesses with extremely long leads (good thing). Any help would be appreciated. OH and btw I couldn't get anyone to tell me what comes from where and goes to what...blah blah..... at the dealership. So my question is.....out of the two harnesses, which side goes where and what are they hooked to on the connector. BtW it's raining like hell so going outside with a test light and troubleshooting is out for now! thanks

:blink: i think i understood that all but are you talking about the factory harness' you got? why 2? i install hitches and wiring for a living at u-haul and i have NEVER had to install 2 harnesses. unless thwey gave you one of those needless horrible crappy-to-install crappers..... pics would be nice so i can help.. unless someone has been there n done that already with that set-up....... -study- :contract: